[Discuss-gnuradio] [GREP] Separate scheduler and GNU Radio base files

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GREP] Separate scheduler and GNU Radio base files
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 13:54:54 -0800

Hi all,

final GREP of the day: https://github.com/gnuradio/greps/blob/master/grep-0016-separate-scheduler.md

This is possible the most fundamental and influential GREPs that were added so far. I would find it hard to find any reasons not to do this -- of course, the question remains, who will do it. Any takers? I'm hoping that by separating scheduler from base, we can open up the avenue for more and better research into scheduling, as well as custom scheduler development.

Discuss!

-- Martin