Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CC1101 GFSK packet decode with variable length

From: Daniel Estévez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CC1101 GFSK packet decode with variable length
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 10:52:09 +0100

Hi,

Besides using the Header Payload Demuxer as Julian suggested, a simple
trick when the packet size is unknown but limited to a (not very large)
maximum size is to cut a PDU with the maximum packet size and then throw
away everything you don't need.

I have a CC1101 decoder in gr-satellites that does variable length
packets using this trick. See
https://destevez.net/2018/12/decoding-reaktor-hello-world/

Best regards,

Daniel.