Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Symbol to chip Mapping

From: Tellrell White
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Symbol to chip Mapping
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:58:25 -0400

Okay. Let me make sure i’m clear on this.

My flow graph looks like the following :

Random source -> packed to unpacked -> chunks to symbols

The source and packed to unpacked are set to byte and the packed to unpacked is
outputting 4 bits per chunks so am I setting the dimension of the “chunks to
symbols” block to 16 (0-15) and inputting 1024 values, 0’s and 1’s, (32 values
for each dimension) to complete the mapping?

Thanks for the assistance.

Tellrell

Sent from my iPhone