Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Propsal draft: Block Header Parsing Tool

From: Arpit Gupta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Propsal draft: Block Header Parsing Tool
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:45:04 +0530

Hello everyone,
Please review the updated version of my proposal.
I also want to ask that does the block header parsing tool need to have support for python2.7?

Proposal Link: https://aru31.github.io/gsoc-proposal.pdf
Github Repository Link: https://github.com/aru31/GSoC-Proposal
Thanks.

Regards,
Arpit Gupta

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 7:54 PM Arpit Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello everyone,
Thanks for the detailed review.
I have made changes to my proposal, as per the discussion in the previous emails and also included the timeline changes.
Please review the updated version of my proposal.
As a precursor to the actual project, I experimented with a rudimentary prototype of a parser for C++ header files using Pygccxml, which can be found at https://github.com/aru31/parser-prototype