Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_zeromq on MS-Windows ?

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_zeromq on MS-Windows ?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 18:30:07 +0200

Hi Jean-Michael,

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 15:34:21 +0000
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Files\GNURadio-3.7\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\zeromq\zeromq_swig.py",
> line 18, in swig_import_helper return
> importlib.import_module('_zeromq_swig') File "C:\Program
> Files\GNURadio-3.7\gr-python27\lib\importlib\__init__.py", line 41,
> in import_module __import__(name)
> ImportError: DLL load failed: Le module spÚcifiÚ est introuvable.
> ^^^ French for "The specified module cannot be found"

This usually indicates that `_zeromq_swig.(so|dll)` was found, but
contains unresolvable dynamic linking. Maybe libzmq is missing in the
library_path/dll_path.

On a Linux host I'd go here: "C:\Program
Files\GNURadio-3.7\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\zeromq\" and look at the
`_zeromq_swig.so` with `ldd`. I don't know what the tool of choice on a
Windows platform is for looking up the dynamic linking of a library,
but certainly that information will help you locate the missing pieces.

Cheers
Andrej