[Discuss-gnuradio] [Call] Public Project Call 2019-04-25 17:00:00UTC

From: (GNU Radio maintainer)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Call] Public Project Call 2019-04-25 17:00:00UTC
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:55:05 +0200

Hello everyone,

as we skipped last month's project call and had to postpone this
month's, I'm announcing the

GNU Radio April 2019 Project Call

for the 25th of April at 17:00 UTC (that's 10:00AM in New York, USA, or
02:00AM in Tokyo, Japan, or 19:00 in Besancon, France).

As usual, we'll live stream (and record&upload) that call. If you want
to be *part* of the call, do drop us a message on #gnuradio (on
freenode or slack).

We haven't finished the agenda yet, but as far as I can tell at this
point, it'll shortly cover:

* GRCon'19: state of the gathering (Huntsville, Alabama)
* NorCal / Breakthrough Listen / SETI Hackfest (Allen Telescope Array!)
* European GNU Radio Days (Besancon, France)
* Google Summer of Code, ~ Documentation and ESA Summer of Code in
Space
* Improving the way we document GNU Radio
* State of 3.8

If you notice we're missing something here, as always, please don't
hesitate to follow up – an email reply to this would be most welcome!

Best regards,
Marcus