[Discuss-gnuradio] [announcement] [release] 3.7.13.5

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [announcement] [release] 3.7.13.5
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 12:12:03 +0200

Dear Community,

we've released a new version of the GNU Radio 3.7 maintenance line –
3.7.13.5.

I'm very happy to say that this contains many fixes to gr-dtv, to bugs
in the way we use PMT, and USRPs. I especially thank Geof for fixing
the windows build, Signalscape for contributing development time, Andy
for fixing PLLs and Håkon for his ongoing engagement w.r.t. code
generation!

You'll find tag v3.7.13.5, on github under

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/releases/tag/v3.7.13.5

and (shortly) under

https://www.gnuradio.org/releases/gnuradio/

Happy hacking!
Marcus

PS: If you're receiving this message via BCC, it's because I identified
you as package maintainer. If you don't want to receive release
announcements directly, do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to
get them, the same applies.

# Release 3.7.13.5
## Contributors

-  1fancyhat
-  Andrej Rode <address@hidden>
-  Andy Walls <address@hidden>
-  Geof Nieboer <address@hidden>
-  gr-sp <address@hidden>
-  Håkon Vågsether <address@hidden>
-  Martin Braun <address@hidden>
-  Philip Balister <address@hidden>
-  Ron Economos <address@hidden>

## [3.7.13.5] - 2019-04-20

### Fixed
#### Project Scope
- PMT: in multiple places, we triggered undef. behaviour by accessing
the first element of potentially empty uvectors
#### gr-audio
- Windows audio for higher output multiples broken
#### gr-blocks
- QA: `udp_source_sink` flakiness
#### gr-dtv
- Several broken optimizations
- 64-APSK partially wrong ordering
- OOB access in interleaver
- uncovered worst case LDPC LUT generation
#### gr-qtgui
- Compiler Warnings

#### gr-fec
- `polar_encoder`/`_common`: Memory leak
#### gr-uhd
- GRC bindings: DC filter was could not be disabled with IQ imbalance
correction disabled

### Added
#### gnuradio-runtime
- ctrlport: int64 for `rpcbasic_inserter`

### Changed
#### GRC
- Removed generation time from generated python code