Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Throw Bad Alloc on flowgraph startup

From: Tom McDermott
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Throw Bad Alloc on flowgraph startup
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 11:01:27 -0700

Thanks, Marcus.  Of course it will not throw now after about 20+ attempts.
(Does that smell like mis-aligned memory?).

The display is still not showing the data traces until at run time I change the FFT size.
I will continue playing with it until it gets back into the mode where it throws all the time, then run gdb.

-- Tom, N5EG