Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RPi Filesystem Image

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RPi Filesystem Image
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 12:09:13 -0400

Hi Glen -

We’ve put our event detection on three Raspberry Pi 3B +
for confirming events in the forward direction (not side lobes).

Wow, this is really cool. Thanks so much for sharing!

I have a 8 GB image .iso that I could put on line this weekend.
Where is appropriate for such large files?  We installed everything
on one Pi then just copied the image to the other SD cards.

That would be excellent! Storage & bandwidth are indeed tough, though.

We (GNU Radio) pay for storage on Google's cloud servers, and we could host it there. Do you have a Google account? If so, and you can upload the image to a Google Drive account and share it with me, I should be able to easily replicate it over to GNU Radio's storage.

Cheers,
Ben