Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recurring memory leak problems with iterative dec

From: Moses Browne Mwakyanjala
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recurring memory leak problems with iterative decoding [ GNU Radio 3.7.11.1]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:31:57 +0200

Hello,
I have the pure C++ application (attached) which uses the LDPC class in question without causing any leaks.
https://github.com/mbkitine/gr-ccsds/tree/master/examples/LDPC/ldpc_2/bin
The C++ code can be found on the same folder.
https://github.com/mbkitine/gr-ccsds/tree/master/examples/LDPC/ldpc_2/ldpc_decoder
If you have Qt Creator, you could just open the .pro file. Otherwise, g++ will do.

Regards,
Moses.