Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool error when attempting to create Python

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool error when attempting to create Python tagged_stream block
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 14:15:35 +0000

Hi Sebastian,

I know this sounds a bit silly, but could you actually tell us the
version that `gnuradio-config-info --version` reports? We're kind of in
the process of getting new versions out, and I'm not quite sure what
different people get when they use PyBOMBS.
(also, almost certain you shouldn't have to use PyBOMBS if you just
want to install a non-development version of GNU Radio; if you just
want to install GNU Radio, use a recent Linux distro or OS X, you get a
modern GNU Radio that works through the usual apt,dnf,pac,…
installation method.)

Thank you,
Marcus