Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tutorial question

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tutorial question
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 14:25:37 +0200

You can also program a flowgraph in c++ but it's not so simple.

On Fri, May 24, 2019, 14:19 Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Hans - GR Companion generates a Python script that you can run directly from the commandline. You can set the name in the config box (upper left) in the GRC flowgraph window. Guessing this is what you were looking for; if not, keep asking! - MLD