Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: No constructor defined for tagged

From: Sebastian Sahlin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: No constructor defined for tagged_stream_block (Python)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 16:34:44 +0200

Hmm ok, I feel like perhaps I've misunderstood some fundamental mechanic of GNURadio.. is it within my power to define the exact number of samples that should be available on the next call to the work function of e.g. a sync block?

Den tis 28 maj 2019 kl 16:28 skrev Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden>:
But you're free to do that in any block you desire, so you can write a
normal sync block and just always consume all input :)