Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ARM optimizations update

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ARM optimizations update
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 17:02:31 +0200

Hi Albin,

just to throw in some snarky comments.

On Thu, 30 May 2019 16:20:44 +0200
Albin Stigö <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've finished ARM NEON SIMD optimization for 44 kernels which means
> only 23 kernels (not often used) are now missing a NEON
> implementation.

I've checked on your progress a couple of weeks ago and just to have
that info beforehand: It is really beneficial to have a good
reviewability with meaningful commits that can be merged seperately.
Since your changeset will be quite big I think going for a commit per
kernel might be a way to go. That will help getting reviews from other
experts on NEON (Me not being an expert in that field).

Otherwise keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Andrej