[Discuss-gnuradio] Missing Length Tag

From: Mark Gannet
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Missing Length Tag
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 15:46:52 -0700

Hello,

I'm trying to solve a problem that when I start/stop my flowgraph to reconfigure recording to file, a fatal error regarding missing tag length is posted by the tagged stream to pdu block.  This block follows a stream to tagged stream block.

It's the problem that this person was having in this post:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-12/msg00257.html

I can kind of work around by destroying and recreating the stream to tagged stream block and reconnecting it into the flowgraph, but it doesn't always work.  Can the C++ code be modified for either (a) the stream to tagged stream block so that it can get through the stop/start and still tag the stream properly; or (b) the tagged stream to pdu block so that it can get past the missing tag?

Thanks,
Mark