Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complaints about missing volk.h

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complaints about missing volk.h
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 08:53:02 -0400

Hi Tom - Glad to hear that reverting Boost did the trick! The list you note
doesn't really do anything these days; we might as well remove it, since we
then wouldn't need to pretend to maintain it. Hopefully next week I'll get a PR
in for GR to address the Boost 1.70.0 issue; I'm almost there, just need a
little more debug time. Until then, reverting is the way to go! - MLD