Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to build gr-fcdproplus for GR 3.8

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to build gr-fcdproplus for GR 3.8
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:52:49 -0400

Hi Volker,

You are correct that libhidapi-libusb0 was installed when I installed libhidapi-dev.

Thanks again for your help.
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV

On 2019-08-16 15:16, Volker Schroer wrote:
Hi Barry,
it's my mistake, the package is called libhidapi-libusb0 (as least on my
system ubuntu ).
So as you successfully installed gr-fcdproplus this packe may be
installed as a dependent package.

-- Volker, dl1ksv
Hi Volker,

Yes I did:
pi@raspberrypi:~/gr-fcdproplus $ sudo apt-get update
Get:1 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster InRelease [15.0 kB]
Get:2 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster InRelease [25.1 kB]
Get:3 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster/main armhf
Packages [13.0 MB]
Get:4 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf Packages
[213 kB]
Fetched 13.2 MB in 1min 19s (167 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
pi@raspberrypi:~/gr-fcdproplus $ sudo apt-get install lib-hidapiusb0
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package lib-hidapiusb0

Might it have a hyphen or underscore in the name?

I created the /etc/udev/rules.d/99-usb-serial.rules and it works now,
even without the 'lib-hidapiusb0'.

Thanks again.
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV