Re: Stream args on UHD USRP Sink

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: Stream args on UHD USRP Sink
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 12:41:42 -0500

Hi Glen - GR38 provides compatibility with Py27, so your old code should still work there ... once the GR37 specific parts are update to what GR38 requires. From a Python perspective, it should still work. We'd recommend creating a "maint-3.7" branch (or something that makes it clear that the branch is for GR37), and then moving "master" to use GR38. Of course, GR39 will remove Py27 compatibility, so we advise everyone doing GR development to update to Py3 code ... Py36 would be good enough, Py37 would be better! Py38 is a little too young still to recommend long term moving to it, but as of yet it seems to work out of the box with GR and UHD and Volk and related projects. Hope this is useful! - MLD