Pulsations on a QPSK transmission

From: Геннадий Казачёк
Subject: Pulsations on a QPSK transmission
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 18:43:13 +0300

Hello!
I'm trying to build QPSK based system on GNURadio.
I'm using two USRP B205-mini boards as transmitter and receiver, also I got B210 board that I run gqrx on to watch what is really going on.
I noticed a strange behaviour on my tests, so I began to investigate it and ended to a very simple graph, that is in attachment. On a frequencies that are multiple of 10Mhz, like 1020Mhz all works like expected and sonogram looks good. If I tune to any other frequency, even 1Hz more or less, the sonogram is full of pulsations and frequency of that pulsation is depends of exact tune frequency. I attached some screenshots of that pulsations.
On receiving part that pulsations cause many errors while decoding.
I got another board, LimeSDR-Mini, and no such behaviour observed while running graph on it.
I wonder what is going on, and how can I fix this problem.
Thank you.