Re: we need some flowgraphs screenshots for wiki

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: we need some flowgraphs screenshots for wiki
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 09:02:04 -0500

Hi César,

Thank you for wanting to work on the Wiki! I can work with you on getting started.

In the interests of time and space, I think it would be better for us to use direct email and also the Slack #docs channel rather than this discussion forum.

Are you familiar with MediaWiki? That is the markdown language used for the wiki. (It is similar to Markdown, but not the same).

--
Barry Duggan KV4FV

On Sat, 7 Dec 2019 18:53:55 +0000 César MR wrote,

Hi, as you know i am testing and updating tutorials of the wiki.

I noticed that in the main wiki page there is an example of a gr 3.7 flowgraph. It would be nice if you could share a screenshot of a cool flowpraph done in gr 3.8 for the intro wiki page.

The link to the image is here: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/File:Stage2_grc.png

Howtouse page need some screenshots too and a very short explanation of what it does (https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/HowToUse): One about a captured signal with a sdr (https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/File:Screenshot-uhd_fft.png) The second one is about a grc example (it seems that oz9aec web is down).

I can upload the images and the text for you if you wish.

Cesar.