Re: Execute python code when tag detected

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: Execute python code when tag detected
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 22:36:15 +0100

Hi,

> Two days ago I have asked about the best way to implement frequency hopping.
> In absence of advice I am unfortunately still heavily struggling with this.

That's because you're trying to coerce GRC for something it's really
not meant for.

Really anything that's not purely flow based and that has some
"behavior" associated to it pretty much requires at the very least
custom blocks and/or coding a GR application and not simply wiring
stuff in GRC.

Cheers,

   Sylvain