vector source python block

From: sarandis. Doulgeris
Subject: vector source python block
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:16:25 +0200

Hi
I want to create a custom vector source that based on variables it will get certain values for its list not fixed. I have done that but the things is (i did some printing to see what is going on with the actual vector source) it does not repeat those values until the maximum length (8192) has reached but instead it is a steady length list that repeats itself
(Instead of [1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3..............3] it is [1,2,3] [1,2,3] [1,2,3])
I am getting right results but i think its wrong (speed wise)
If anyone has a better understanding of this please inform me.
Thanks in advance