Re: Xlating FIR filter delay

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: Re: Xlating FIR filter delay
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:08:10 +0000 (UTC)

Yes Marcus, I'm interested in the "excess" delay, thats why I need to cancel the group delay.

Guess I've found the answer:

(len(filter_taps) - 1) / 2

Will try it..

Angilberto.

Em quinta-feira, dezembro 19, 2019, 9:16 AM, Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> escreveu:

Hi Angilberto,

am I right to assume that you already are considering the group delay
of the filter that you specified and there's "excess" delay beyond
that?

Best regards,
Marcus