Re: Generating CW-morse signals with a straight key

From: Frank Brickle
Subject: Re: Generating CW-morse signals with a straight key
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 13:52:35 -0800

All right. Give me a day or two and I think I can find an archive of all that stuff to pass along.

73
Frank
AB2KT/VE7

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 1:40 PM Cinaed Simson <address@hidden> wrote:
Cool! I would definitely be interested in the last option "generated CW
tone from text input, either from a file"

-- Cinaed

--
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -- Mary Oliver