Ideas for Dissertation Topics

From: Tellrell White
Subject: Ideas for Dissertation Topics
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 12:14:05 -0500

Hello All
I'm in the process of trying to figure out a topic for my dissertation and I figured I would come here since this forum has provided much help for me throughout the years. I've done research involving spectrum sensing, physical layer security and I'm currently looking into lpi/lpd communications. I think this is a pretty interesting topic, however, I'm having some difficulty coming up with a unique topic.

Are there any interesting topics you guys have come across?

Tellrell White