GSOC 2020

From: Samesh Lakhotia
Subject: GSOC 2020
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 18:51:01 +0530

Hello everyone,
I am Samesh Lakhotia, a second year Electronics and Communication undergraduate from BITS Pilani, India.

I started using GRC and it felt like a great tool. I would like to contribute to the GRC project. I looked into some features which could be implemented in GRC with the help of the GSOCĀ  2019 ideas list here https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoCIdeas.

I saw some ideas which have not yet been completed and I would love to work on them on GRC.
The ideas include "GRC: Bus-Ports reimplementation", "GRC: View-Only Mode (Secure)" and GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs".

I wanted to know the current status of these ideas and would like to start contributing to them ASAP. Could you all please tell me if one of these ideas has a higher priority than the other so I could start working on the appropriate idea.

Thank you,
Samesh Lakhotia