Library for matrix operations? (eigenvalues, pseudoinverse)

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: Library for matrix operations? (eigenvalues, pseudoinverse)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 20:57:26 -0800

Hi all,

Is there any library to use in gnuradio for algebra operations, such as matrix eigenvalues, and pseudoinverse? Or I'd need to code them myself in C++?

I need to integrate those operations into my OOT C++ blocks.

Thanks for your time

Best

--
Laura Arjona
Washington Research Foundation Innovation Postdoctoral Fellow in Neuroengineering

Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering
185 E Stevens Way NE
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-2350