Constellation script

From: michel slepoukha
Subject: Constellation script
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:41:18 +0100

Hello all!
I designed in 2018 the DMR-C4FM relay from Albi (Tarn), F5ZLH

it works…
Well, not that good, because we noticed  a poor signal quality:

with the constellation, on a portable equipment such as the Rpi 4. we will beable to adjust the relay settings
And there only GNURadio is installed correctly and worked perfectly with an RTL-SDR key.
But most of the flow chart examples use logical signal sources and if some of them have an RTL-SDR key as input, they are either incomplete or with errors (wonder if this is not done expressly?) . And above all, no script linked to the flow chart concerned.
So, I can only turn to the competence of your team to finally have this script validated.
Configuration is simple: SDR-RTL → constellation
With thanks for help
Mike

--
  Michel SLEPOUKHA     F5ZZ