Guidance on channel separation (was: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 207, I

From: CEL
Subject: Guidance on channel separation (was: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 207, Issue 21)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:09:46 +0000

Dear Faisal,

first piece of guidance: write good emails; the email you answered to
literally says:

On Mon, 2020-01-20 at 22:38 +0500, Faisal Khan wrote:

> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of Discuss-gnuradio digest..."

So, I've changed your subject line.

Anyway, your question is

> I want guidance about that while receiving two channels how can i
separate those channels and records their audio in their respective
files simultaneously..

So, not quite sure what you mean here: with what are you recording?

Best regards,
Marcus