Re: GNU Radio 3.8 and Centos 7: Is it possible?

From: Vasil Velichkov
Subject: Re: GNU Radio 3.8 and Centos 7: Is it possible?
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 02:22:21 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Take a look at centos-7.6.Dockerfile[1] that is used by the gnuradio's
buildbots[2]. Builds from the master branch currently fail because of some
recently merged changes but I just tested build of maint-3.8 branch
successfully.

Most of the dependencies are installed from the CentOS and EPEL[3] repositories
but some are installed by rebuilding source RPMs, from source release tarballs
or using pip3. The python version is 3.6 and is installed from the base CentOS
repository (python36-devel package)

[1]
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio-buildbot/blob/public/worker/centos-7.6.Dockerfile
[2] https://ci.gnuradio.org/buildbot/#/builders/59