Installing an old version of gnuradio

From: Ahmet DEMIR
Subject: Installing an old version of gnuradio
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 16:26:50 +0300

Hello,
Thank you in advance for the help...
I am trying to transmit a video wirelessly by using Gnuradio. However, some of the blocks that I want to use in my study are undefined. But, these blocks can be reached at older versions of Gnuradio. I followed the instructions given below web-site. But, I get some errors. I also give the error screenshot in below figure. Can you help me how to install gnuradio 3.7 version instead of 3.8 version?
Thank you.
Web-site: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR#To_install_system_wide
Screenshot from 2020-03-04 16-25-04.png