Measure bit error rate.

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: Measure bit error rate.
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 12:00:39 +0100

Hello Everyone,
Again I have a question for another issue. In my project work, the baseband complex signal generation and later on convert it to RF signal is the main idea. These task is completed and I can successfully demodulate the RF signal from the spectrum analyzer.
However, the signal generation was from a 'random signal' source and I need to measure the BER. How can I do it? I read some documents and it is mostly saying need a file sink, but what would be the file formate of the sink?
I hope I will get some response.
Thank you in advance.

--
Sincerely,