Proposal for GSoC

From: PRASHANT KUMAR
Subject: Proposal for GSoC
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 07:41:22 +0530

Hello Community,

This is Prashant Kumar from IIT Bhilai (Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, undergraduate 3rd year). I would like to work for GNU Radio this summer (GSoC 2020). I am interested in the project named "Android": https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoCIdeas#Android.

I have created some sample UIs for this project. Please have a look at my proposal ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S_e2US6aT80H3twCDQ210hDYHW0jWJG91DwhTA22nFY/edit?usp=sharing ). Looking for constructive feedback and suggestions regarding this project.

Yours Sincerely,
Prashant Kumar