Re: Draft Proposal: GRC view only mode (Secure)

From: Sebastian Koslowski
Subject: Re: Draft Proposal: GRC view only mode (Secure)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 21:21:08 +0100

Hi Arpit

read through your draft. Looks pretty good already. Here are some comments:

- I am not 100% sure there is need for a caching library. Maybe it would make sense to highlight the benefits (and time-saving aspects). Also note that Cachier would be a new dependency (which raises the bar for adding it)
- Maybe add something on the how and where of storage of cached values (inside the GRC-files)
- I would prioritize Goal 3 over Goal 2 as it has great impact on the usability of Goal 1.

Sebastian