European GNU Radio Days: contribution submission

From: address@hidden
Subject: European GNU Radio Days: contribution submission
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 14:13:45 +0000

The initial deadline for contributing to the European GNU Radio Days conference
https://gnuradio-eu-20.sciencesconf.org/ is supposed to be today.

In these uncertain times, some might be hesitant to spend time summarizing
the result of their work: since no official guideline has been issued for
events planned for end of June, we are still planning on holding the event
*assuming* some contributions are provided. At worst, me might consider
virtualizing the conference, which we hope to avoid, but at least that might
provide some framework in which to share results. Feel free to submit at
https://gnuradio-eu-20.sciencesconf.org/registration in case you have completed
work to present (or let me know if you plan on doing so).

Best wishes, Jean-Michel