Trial: Livestreaming GNU Radio Tutorials - Today at 8 PM UTC

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Trial: Livestreaming GNU Radio Tutorials - Today at 8 PM UTC
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:33:56 +0100

Hi folks,

I'm going to try out doing online livestreams of the GNU Radio introductory tutorials. If it's successful I'll work my way through all the tutorials over the next few weeks in the evenings. I thought some folks might be interested in watching and participating. I'll be focused on testing out the tutorial steps and content and making updates/improvements if I can.

https://twitch.tv/derekkozel

The first one will be at 9 PM BST (noon PST, 3 PM EST, 20:00 UTC, 10 PM CET) tonight.

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Tutorials

Hopefully it'll be useful, it'll definitely be entertaining.

Cheers,
Derek