Re: Plutosdr issue - no Industrial IO Block available

From: Anıl Gürses
Subject: Re: Plutosdr issue - no Industrial IO Block available
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:45:24 +0300

Hi,
I am assuming that you installed Gnuradio 3.8 . If you’ve successfully built gr-iio(because there was an another branch for 3.8+), you have to copy yml files to gnuradio  blocks path.
You can look at my recent issue on gr-iio repository.
https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/gr-iio/issues/74#issuecomment-604016301

I hope that would solve your problem.

Stay safe,
Thanks