Re: [USRP-users] Recieve on two channels simultaneously USRP E310

From: Ivan Zahartchuk
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Recieve on two channels simultaneously USRP E310
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 21:03:45 +0300

Yes, I really get an error
 The packing of instances into the device could not be ovailable, however, the unplaced instances require 9681 slices. Please analyze your design to determine if the number of LUTs, FFs, and / or control sets can be reduced.
ERROR: [Place 30-99] Placer failed with error: 'Detail Placement failed please check previous errors for details.'
beyed. There are a total of 13300 slices in the pblock, of which 8368 slices are available, however, the unplaced instances require 9681 slices. Please analyze your design to determine if the number of LUTs, FFs, and / or control sets can be reduced.
ERROR: [Place 30-99] Placer failed with error: 'Detail Placement failed please check previous errors for details.
But do not tell me if there are blocks in gnuradio to control gpio. The general idea is to implement an amplitude or phase direction finder on a given board. Perhaps you have any suggestions or examples. Because in programming on FPGAs I am unfortunately very weak and I need decent speed.