Re: looking for a mode-S ADS-B recorded signal

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: looking for a mode-S ADS-B recorded signal
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 10:36:33 +0000

luckily for you I was just saving some ADS-B records for direction of arrival
measurement. The data was collected April 2nd so already very few planes over
French airspace. A short sample has just been uploaded to
http://jmfriedt.org/adsb_2000kSps2_1uint8_10Msamples.bin
in unsigned char complex (interleaved real / imag) as needed by dump1090 for
decoding. You can check with
dump1090 --ifile adsb_2000kSps2_1uint8_10Msamples.bin
that the file is valid.  If needed, you can also generate your own ADS-B
sentences
using https://github.com/lyusupov/ADSB-Out

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France