Re: Qt GUI Chooser initial selection

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: Qt GUI Chooser initial selection
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 17:16:24 +0200

I think, it should be possible to take the qtgui_chooser.block.yml file
from the master branch. This sould work, as there is no code affected.

Volker

Am 12.04.20 um 14:56 schrieb Chris Vine:
Ah, OK.  This did not find its way into gnuradio-3.8.1.0.  Presumably it
will apply OK to that version however?  (If so I suggest it is applied
to the 3.8 branch also.)

Chris

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 11:48:56 +0200