Re: GNU Radio on Android

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: GNU Radio on Android
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 21:30:49 +0200

Hi,

I was just about to ask if someone would be willing to test the Android
toolchain I was working on. I pushed it to GitHub some hours ago and am
looking for someone to test it :-)

https://github.com/bastibl/gnuradio-android

Its a git repo with many submodules and a Dockerfile that installs
Android Studio, the SDKs, and cross-compiles the GNU Radio toolchain
including several OOTs. There are also sample applications, e.g., an FM
receiver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ReyVzUyppA

If you're on Slack, I can guide you through the build and write the
readme in parallel. If not, I hope to have a first version of the
documentation ready on the weekend.

Best,
Bastian

--