Re: Exporting 2d arrays

From: Artur Nogueira
Subject: Re: Exporting 2d arrays
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 18:20:29 -0300

Hi Marcus,

By "variable", it means "the size is set by the user once and doesn't change
during runtime" and, most importantly, it can change from one simulation to another. In my case, each output terminal from my Python Block is connected to a Frequency Sink and therefore it would be unpractical to remove or make new connections all the time. So I was wondering if it is possible to export a 2-d array in a single output terminal rather than exporting N 1-d arrays through N different ports (please find attached a pdf file with a simple illustration of my question).

And, by the way, I also have a question regarding the second point that you've mentioned ("the same block outputs matrices of different length"), but we can discuss it later or in another occasion.

Best regards,
Artur