Re: Hidden e-mail address

From: Artur Nogueira
Subject: Re: Hidden e-mail address
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:06:57 -0300

Sure, I'll do that. Shall I put this list in copy or it is not necessary?

Em qua., 29 de abr. de 2020 às 11:49, Andrej Rode <address@hidden> escreveu:
Good catch,

seems like the address scrubbing to reduce the amount of crawlable mail
addresses works for displaying single mails but is not done for
presenting the results of the search query.

Either a bug in mailman or in the GNU lists configuration. Worth
reporting, will you do that? (the correct mail address should be at the
bottom of the page)'

Cheers
Andrej