Re: porting OOT to gr3.8 Make failure

From: Tom McDermott
Subject: Re: porting OOT to gr3.8 Make failure
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 00:37:28 -0700

Hi Marcus, Vasil.   I have no idea what liborc is, nor why it is needed.
It is suggested by the make failure for the ported OOT module.

Focal Fossa had liborc-0.4 but not liborc-0.4-dev, so installed that
and make completed successfully.  Thanks for the suggestion Vasil.
Perhaps it's a dependency that is missing when installing grc on 20.04?

With that, gr-hpsdr installed successfully on gr3.8, and the module instantiates
in the flowgraph.  Now to start testing to see if it works...

-- Tom, N5EG