Re: Problems with combining UDP and GMSK with FEC

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Problems with combining UDP and GMSK with FEC
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 11:53:36 +0200

Hi Quenten,

your Throttle is highly counter-productive:

Either, the source that streams UDP is inherently rate limited, then the
throttle does nothing, or it's not, then the throttle will lead to the
buffer of the UDP Source filling at some point, forcing it to drop samples.

(told you exactly this before, see my mail "Re: Frame drop when Using
GMSK en UDP" from 2020-04-24)

Best regards,
Marcus