Looking for a maintainer for PyBOMBS

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Looking for a maintainer for PyBOMBS
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 20:28:07 -0700

Hi all,

I'm currently -- nominally -- the maintainer for PyBOMBS, but it's not
something I have actively done in the past. Since PyBOMBS is a useful
tool, it would be a disservice to this community to not continue its
development, and we're looking for someone who wants to do that.

We have tried to put more focus on packages for GNU Radio, making an
additional tool like PyBOMBS less important for installing GNU Radio
itself. However, for obtaining out-of-tree modules, it's still very,
very useful.

If you're interested in maintaining this tool, please let me know. Prior
experience is highly appreciated -- people who have been submitting PRs
and been active on the issue tracker would be preferred.

Cheers,
Martin