gr-filerepeater -- error during make

From: Ellie White
Subject: gr-filerepeater -- error during make
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:38:09 -0400

Hi all,

Hope your day is going well. You're probably getting tired of me by now, don't blame you if so :) I'm attempting to troubleshoot yet another thing, this time gr-filerepeater (https://github.com/ghostop14/gr-filerepeater). I've been able to successfully clone and run cmake on this package, but when I try to run the "make" command things kind of fall apart. I've attached the output from make here as a text file. I've also been trying to install gr-lfast and gr-grnet, and have run into similar errors.

I'm now running GNU Radio version 3.9.0 on Ubuntu 18.04. Happy to provide additional info if necessary! Thanks as always for your time and help.

Best wishes,
Ellie

--
Ellie White
Co-Director, Open Source Radio Telescopes