Re: FM stereo receiver distortion

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: FM stereo receiver distortion
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 18:12:06 -0700

Is the .grc file available anywhere?

Ron

On 6/19/20 17:29, Barry Duggan wrote:
Hi James and others,

Success! Using the code from https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-analog/python/analog/wfm_rcv_fmdet.py with several modifications, I built a FM stereo receiver using only basic blocks. See the revised https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/File:USRP_FM_stereo_fg.png

Thank you for everyone's help / suggestions.
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV