Re: gr-foo , gr-Bluetooth

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: gr-foo , gr-Bluetooth
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 00:39:43 -0700

Bluetooth is using fast frequency hopping spread spectrum where only synchronized receivers are receiving the data.

There are wireshark plugins for bluetooth.

And you might want to post your question on the ubertooth mailing list regarding gr-bluetooth. Some of the people there developed gr-bluetooth then released a bluetooth capture device known as ubertooth - although the original people may not still be there.

-- Cinaed