Re: GSoC 2020: gr-dpd - New BlogPost for Week 6

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: GSoC 2020: gr-dpd - New BlogPost for Week 6
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:15:07 -0700

Hi Alekh - does gr-dpd play nicely with gnuradio 3.8?

-- Cinaed

On 6/30/20 11:17 AM, Alekh wrote:

Hello community!!

I have updated my new blogpost for last week updates regarding the gr-dpd module on my blog.

Major week highlights are:

- Addition of 'cmd' port to the signal_source block in GNU Radio source tree.

- Updation of gain_phase_calibrate and stream_to_gmp_vector block to fix bugs and improve performance.

- Addition of gain_phase_test flowgraphs.

- Updation of copyright lines of all the code files of the gr-dpd repository.

Upcoming Week tasks are:

  • Updation of the GRC IO port labels of gr-dpd blocks to improve their understanding and use while using in flowgraphs.
  • Addition of the functionality for runtime updation of MP and GMP model PA coefficients as block parameters.
  • Bug fixes in the gr-dpd to improve its performance and work on synchronisation.

Regards,

Alekh Gupta,

NIT Hamirpur